Why your School/College should get involved!
- It’s a life-changing opportunity for your students, inspiring them to pursue their ambitions.
- Recognised by UCAS, features on their ‘like to see’ skills and achievements.
- No work or cost to you - it costs nothing to be involved, with little or no time input needed.
- There are no disruptions to academic timetables because NCS runs in the summer holidays and half terms.
- Helps to reduce NEET young people. It can increase a student’s motivation for education and employment and will sign-post them to a local college or other learning provider.
- Practical skills for vocational qualifications and life. NCS encourages students to develop practical skills for life; lessons they can’t learn in the classroom.
- Makes CVs and job applications stand out amongst the competition.
- Recognised by OFSTED.
Click here to receive more information on NCS as a School/College