- Population: 13.4 million
- Capital: Quito
- Major languages: Spanish / Indigenous languages
- Major religions: Christianity
- Monetary unit: US Dollar
- Find out more useful information about Ecuador here
- Visa: not required for a stay of up to 3 months. Please visit www.fco.gov.uk for more information.
- Arrival info: date of arrival is the start date scheduled for the project
TYPES OF PROGRAMMES
PHOTOS, NEWSLETTERS, VIDEOS AND BLOGS
- Check out our Gallery for the latest photos or our volunteers and their projects
- Check out our Newsletter
- Fondacion Proyecto Ecológico Chiriboga (EC-CHI) was established in January of 1999 with the following principal mandate: 1. to promote the development of the community whose activities are related with environmental scope and local economy development. 2. to help people realise the importance of reforestation and agriculture in the area, with help of the community, international volunteers and the participation of the government institutions related to urban conglomeration, environment, life quality, equity relations between the population and its environment.