- Population: 2 million
- Capital: Skopje
- Major languages: Macedonian, Albanian
- Major religions: Christianity, Islam
- Monetary unit: Denar
- Visa: There is currently no requirement for holders of British passports to obtain visas for travel to Macedonia. However, the Macedonian government is considering the introduction of a reciprocal visa regime for those countries which require Macedonian citizens to obtain visas. This would include the UK. Please visit www.fco.gov.uk for more information.
- Arrival info: date of arrival is the start date scheduled for the project.
TYPES OF PROGRAMMES
PHOTOS, NEWSLETTER, VIDEOS AND BLOGS
- Youth Cultural Centre Bitola (YCC- Bitola) is an independent, non-governmental, non-partisan and non-profit youth organization established in 1997 and officially registered in 1999. We are founders and central office of the National Volunteer Center of Macedonia that coordinates volunteer programs on local, national and international level. Its mission is to unite and to develop the creative potentials of young people and to encourage civic activism.