- Population: 621.383
- Capital: Podgorica
- Major languages: Montenegrin, Serbian, Bosnia, Albanian, Croatian
- Major religions: Christianity, Islam
- Monetary unit: Euro
- Visa: visas are not required to enter Montenegro for British passport holders for stays of up to 90 days. Please visit www.fco.gov.uk for more information.
- Arrival info: date of arrival is the start date scheduled for the project.
TYPES OF PROGRAMMES
PHOTOS, NEWSLETTER, VIDEOS AND BLOGS
- ADP-ZID-Volunteers Centre was established in May 2001 to fill the need for a volunteer organisation in Montenegro. Its aims are to make it possible for citizens to participate in voluntary work to fulfil the needs of communities, to increase access to education and to promote local and national integration through the organisation of international volunteer projects and volunteer exchange. ADP-ZID is member of the South-East European Youth Network. SEEYN (www.seeyn.org) was born in 2000 and consists of 11 very different organisations who share a common belief in voluntarism, exchanges and co-operation between borders. Through their work, SEEYN hope to challenge the stereotypes that many people still hold of the region and believe that international volunteer projects are a good way in which to do this.